Jul 26, 2022
One of the problems with aging is that our faces start to sag and jowls begin to appear.
On this podcast, Faraz Khan interviews a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. George Bitar, on the non-surgical and surgical ways to lift your face and reduce the appearance of sagging and jowls.
[Sponsor message: If you are looking to get thicker, fuller and stronger hair, make sure to check out FullyVital. The hair growth kit consists of 4 different ways to stimulate hair follicles to regrow hair.]
George Bitar, MD, FACS is an award-winning, fellowship-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon who has performed over 10,000 cosmetic facial and body procedures.
He is the founder and Medical Director of the Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute with offices in Fairfax, VA that serves a sophisticated national and international patient base. offering state-of-the-art skin care, injectables and cosmetic surgery.
Topics we cover on this episode:
1. Dr. Bitar's journey to becoming a successful plastic surgeon.
2. Is his clientele primarily male or female?
3. Most common procedures for women and men
4. What happens to our face and neck as we age. When does this process start?
5. How do jowls happen and skin sag?
6. At what age should people get proactive about jowls and sagging skin?
7. What are the many non-surgical options available to get rid of jowls and lift the face?
8. How does radiofrequency and radiofrequency microneedling work (RF-microneedling)?
9. How well do patients respond to RF microneedling and how long do results last?
10. Let's discuss ultrasound as a procedure (Ultherapy)? How does it work?
11. How well do patients respond to ultrasound and how long do the results last?
12. Is there an ideal depth for heating the inner layers with both RF-microneedling and ultrasound?
13. What precautions are needed for both these procedures?
14. Is it best to preserve the fat in the upper areas of the face but get rid of the fat in the jowls?
15. What are the options available if someone needs more than what the above two options can provide?
16. How does a surgical face lift work and how effective is it?
17. Where can people find you and come see you for a consult?
For the full show notes, please go to https://antiaginghacks.net