Sep 30, 2022
On this podcast interview, Faraz Khan and Dr Jeffrey Gross discuss how to treat and fix back and neck issues and avoid surgery.
[Sponsor Message: If you are looking for thicker, fuller and longer hair, make sure to check out FullyVital.com. The team has created 100% natural set of products to boost hair wellness.]
Dr Jeffrey Gross is A board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon, Dr. Gross is the Owner of SPINE, and a regenerative medicine practice called ReCELLebrate, is seeing patients in Orange County, California, and in Henderson, Nevada, as well as remotely by computer video conference.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
Here are some of the items we discuss:
1. How Dr. Gross got into spine and neck health?
2. The difference between a neurologist and neurosurgeon?
3. What are the most common reasons for back pain?
4. What are discs and joints in the spinal cord?
5. What causes a disc to degenerate?
6. How does inflammation take hold in the spinal cord?
7. Is doing heavy lifting going to cause damage to the spine?
8. What is Dr. Gross' holistic approach to fixing back and neck problems, including foods an exercises?
9. What are regenerative medicine approaches to spine and how effective are they?
10. How many treatments does it take and how long does it take to heal?
11. Where can people learn more about you?