Oct 31, 2019
In this episode, we discuss all about fasting:
1. Why we are eating so much as a society, and also eating many meals and snacks every day?
2. What are the benefits of fasting for a healthy body, weight loss and for anti-aging?
3. What are the different types of fasts, from daily Time Restricted Feeding to longer fasts...
Oct 24, 2019
In today’s podcast episode, we discuss how your FAT is sexy. In particular, we talk about:
1. How your own fat is sexy as a regenerative treatment
2. How your fat can be used to reverse aging in your face, hands, and scalp
3. How fat can be used in place of fillers for longer lasting results
Doctors have been using...
Oct 17, 2019
On this episode of Anti-Aging Hacks, I interview a stem cell expert who has done stem cell and bone marrow transplants for decades. Here are the items we discuss:
1.How our Immune System declines and how to slow down the decline
2. How Young Blood Plasma may boost your Immune System and reduce Frailty
3. How and when to...
Oct 11, 2019
On this episode of Anti-Aging Hacks, we discuss:
1. Why Mental Resilience is so Important (also for a long life)
2. What is new in our environments from our Grandfather's time
3. How food companies are engineering food so we cannot stop eating
This is part 2 of my interview with Shawn Wells. Shawn Wells, MPH, LDN, RD,...
Oct 3, 2019
On this podcast episode, I interview a science author who has written a NY Times bestselling book on Longevity called Spring Chicken - Stay Young Forever or Die Trying. We discuss the following items:
1. Experiences and lessons writing Spring Chicken, including meeting the foremost scientists working on Aging
2. The new...