Jun 11, 2021
On this episode, Dr. Joel Fuhrman and Faraz Khan discuss the "Nutritarian" diet - and why it can help you lose weight, reverse disease and live longer.
We discuss the following topics:
1. Why Are We seeing High Rates Of Disease?
2. Introducing the Nutritarian Diet
3. The Best Nutrients For Reversing Disease and Longer Life (GBOMBS)
4. How to Get A Complete Nutrition From Your Food, including Supplementation
5. The Lowdown on Beans: Good or Bad?
6. Eating Oils vs. Whole Fat Foods
7. Why is High Insulin Dangerous For You?
Check out the show notes at https://antiaginghacks.net/podcast/nutritarian-diet-to-reverse-disease
Joel Fuhrman, M.D. is a board-certified family physician, seven-time New York Times bestselling author, and nutritional researcher who specializes in preventing and reversing disease through nutritional and natural methods.
Through his medical practice, Eat to Live Retreat, books and television specials, Dr. Fuhrman shares his life-saving nutritional protocols with people around the world. His work and discoveries are published in medical journals, and he is involved with multiple nutritional studies with major research institutions across America.
He serves as the President of the Nutritional Research Foundation. His five PBS shows have raised over $70 million for PBS. His most recent book is Eat for Life (HarperOne).