Jul 29, 2021
On this episode of Anti-Aging Hacks, Daneil Tal and Faraz Khan discuss how a handheld device can help you know if you're burning carbohydrates or fat for energy.
Here is what we discuss:
1. How the Lumen device uses your breath to inform you of your metabolism
2. How to learn if you're burning fat or carbs for energy
Jul 22, 2021
In part 2 of a fascinating sugar interview with Dr. Rick Johnson, Faraz Khan asks the brass tacks questions regarding fructose that we want to know.
1. What are the most common sources of fructose (hint, it's not fruit, surprisingly)
2. How reducing fructose actually reversed signs of aging in animals
3. A surprising...
Jul 13, 2021
On this episode of the Anti-Aging Hacks podcast, Dr. Rick Johnson and Faraz Khan discuss the reasons behind the obesity and diabetes epidemic.
We discuss the following topics:
1. What are the different types of sugars, simply explained?
2. Why glucose and fructose are almost the same in structure but have such different...
Jul 6, 2021
On this episode, Faraz Khan sits down with Ronda Collier to discuss all things Heart Rate Variability (HRV).
Ronda has more than 25 years of experience in high technology product development with a proven track record of delivering leading edge consumer electronic products within both privately held startups and Fortune...
Jun 28, 2021
On this episode, Dr. Jeffry Life and Faraz Khan discuss how to be strong and look and feel much younger than you age even in your 80's.
You've probably seen him on the cover of magazine with his muscular body at age 60, 70 and even 80.
At 59 years old, Dr. Life was an overweight physician and was experiencing the...